$145 per 55-minute session
Services may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I will provide you with a statement to submit to your insurance company each month, most of my clients find that their insurance covers my services as an out-of-network provider.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash or check at time of service is accepted for payment. I also accept credit cards at the office visit, or you can make a payment through PayPal on the payments page of this website.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.